a fast - versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders - Perfect for enjoying a workout - cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
Feel the Light.
Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. For 2020, all Quicks feature a new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
Comfortable & Capable:
Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360° reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F)Formula DC-1420, QR / (R) Formula DC-1422, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Prowheel CY01, 46/30t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: microSHIFT H081, 12-32t 7 Speed
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT T382, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT M21 7 Speed
- Shifters: microSHIFT TS39, Thumb-Tap, 7-speed
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax BL42
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 16