400 Wh Battery
- The smallest and lightest battery pack offered on Adventure Neo. Fast charging, removable and easy to carry, it offers ample range and power for everyday adventures.
Up to 120 Km
- With up to 120 Km of range on a single charge, you’ve got the power to go anywhere and do anything. Ride longer. Ride happier. Easy peasey.
25 km/h Assist
- This drive system provides pedal assist up to a maximum speed of 25km/h. Above that, it’s all you.
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, post mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 45mm offset
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, post mount disc, dual waterbottle headtube mount
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Hubs: (F) Formula DC-1420, QR / (R) Formula DC-1422, QR
- Rims: Cannondale 2, double wall
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 56
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.20"
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Levers: Riderever hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Riderever hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Comfort
- Seatpost: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- E-System Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line
- E-System Battery: Bosch PowerTube 400Wh
- E-System Charger: Bosch 2A
- E-System Display: Bosch Purion
There are no reviews yet.