The Basil GO Double Bag is a double pannier in eye-catching grey for mounting at the rear of your bike. These bags are perfect for transporting your groceries, running errands, or simply for everyday storage needs as you cycle. The bag has a spacious main compartment that you can close with a pull cord, along with an elastic outer pocket on each side. This is handy when you want to take a bottle of water or an umbrella along with you.
The total capacity of the bag is 32 litres, making it big enough for your groceries. The double pannier is made of high-quality water repellent polyester. Thanks to the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the bag to your luggage carrier, as well to the luggage carrier of your electric bike. The Universal Bridge system consists of eight slots. These slots make it possible to attach the bag in three ways:
- Fixed mounting: Using the straps supplied.
- Removable: In combination with an adapter plate. Suitable for adapter plates from MIK, Racktime, i-Rack/Carrymore. These adapter plates must be purchased separately.
- Removable: In combination with the DBS detachable bag system.
The GO series is available in the colours black and chic grey melee. Complete your cycling look with a matching saddle cover.
- Equipped with handy side pockets in which you can place a bottle or an umbrella.
- Reflective accents on all sides.
- The Universal Bridge system allows various ways of attaching the bag.